- Call for Projects-the 5th APEC ESCI Best Practices Awards...| 2021-07-19
- APSEC Attended the 61st APEC Energy Working Group Meeting ...| 2021-06-26
- Department of International Cooperation of the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People\\\'s Republic of China visited Tianjin University to investigate the APEC Sustainable Energy Center...| 2021-04-15
- The Department of International Economic Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Replies to APSEC\'s Report on the Achievements of APEC Energy Cooperation...| 2021-01-28
- The Kick-off Meeting for the Special Project - Research and Application of Key Technologies for Comprehensive Utilization of Wind, Light and Earth Energy Based on Artificial Intelligence carried out b...| 2021-01-16
APSEC, as the first international organization led by National Energy Administration, one of the important tasks is to provide high-quality and integrated services for China's international energy cooperation. On the one hand, APSEC carries out Study on the progress and trends of energy cooperation in the APEC region based on the needs of APEC economies to promote China's advanced and practical energy technologies, equipment, services and standards to grow their international presence in a hierarchical and phased manner. On the other hand, APSEC pays close attention to APEC projects, activities and high-level meetings to compile the EWG News Letter Weekly, analyzes APEC and world energy hotspot issues to compile Analysis of Current Situation and Trends of Energy Cooperation in the APEC Region annually. APSEC regularly reports to National Energy Administration regularly on study results and achievement, provides support for National Energy Administration to carry out APEC energy cooperation.