APSEC Successfully Sets Up Graduate English Course
Recently, APEC Sustainable Energy Center (APSEC) announced that it would set up an English course "Sustainable Urban Dev...[more]
- APEC Project Undertaken by Tianjin University Completed Successfully...| 2020-07-13
- People’s Tribune Network Released APSEC’s Academic Achievements...| 2020-07-13
- National Energy Administration Issued the Letter of Reply Agrees APSEC to Implement the Three-year Work Plan (2020-2022)...| 2020-04-15
- Professor ZHU Li Won Re-elected as President of the APEC Sustainable Energy Center...| 2020-02-21
- Conference AnnouncementￜThe 5th APEC Workshop on Sustainable Cites will be held in Surabaya, Indonesia...| 2019-12-05
In order to further standardize the Chinese Participation in APEC Energy Cooperation and promote Chinese cooperation in APEC Energy Working Group (EWG) and enhance the impact of working achievements. The Network of Chinese Participation in APEC Energy Cooperation was established by NEA in September 2017. The network aims to establish a standardized communication and management mechanism by integrating the advantageous resources in the field of energy in China, guide Chinese units to actively participate in the project declaration and implementation; coordinate the management of Chinese participation in all kinds of meetings and various activities; and provide technical and intellectual support for the NEA's work in the APEC EWG and contribute to the APEC Energy Ministers' Meeting and Leaders’ Meeting.