APSEC Attended the 57th Meeting of the APEC Energy Working Group (EWG57) held in Taguig City, Philippines
On 23-24 May, the 57th Meeting of the APEC Energy Working Group (EWG57) was successfully held in Taguig City, Philippine...[more]
- 4th Workshop on Sustainable Cities held on 22 May in Manila...| 2019-05-27
- The Chinese Experience on Cleaner Coal Technologies Shared...| 2019-05-20
- Invitation to the 4th APEC Workshop on Sustainable Cites...| 2019-04-29
- Exchange and Training on Clean Coal Technology and Clean Energy Policy...| 2019-04-04
- APSEC was Invited to Seminar on APEC Post-2020 Vision...| 2019-02-19
In order to further regulate the participation of domestic institutions in APEC energy-related activities, promote the cooperation of China in the APEC Energy Working Group, and enhance the influence of the work results, the National Energy Administration took the lead in setting up the “Network of Chinese Participation in APEC Energy Cooperation” in September 2017. The network aims to establish a regulated mechanism by integrating competitive Chinese energy resources, guiding Chinese units to actively participate in the project declaration and implementation under APEC mechanism, providing technical and intellectual support for China's work in the APEC Energy Working Group, and contributing to the APEC Energy Ministers Meeting and Leaders’ Summits.