[Endorsed by APEC EWG] Solar-Powered Emergency Shelter Solutions (SPESS) - Project Phase II
APEC Sustainable Energy Center (APSEC) is always an active candidate on APEC project application. On Oct 8th, APEC ...[more]
- APEC Energy Transition and Sustainable Cities...| 2019-10-09
- 【Activities】Invitation to the Fifth Asia-Pacific Energy Sustainable Development Forum and the 5th Anniversary Celebration Event of APSEC...| 2019-08-06
- China Won One Gold and Two Silver Awards in APEC ESCI Best Practices Awards...| 2019-07-06
- APSEC Attended the 57th Meeting of the APEC Energy Working Group (EWG57) held in Taguig City, Philippines...| 2019-05-28
- 4th Workshop on Sustainable Cities held on 22 May in Manila...| 2019-05-27
In order to further regulate the participation of domestic institutions in APEC energy-related activities, promote the cooperation of China in the APEC Energy Working Group, and enhance the influence of the work results, the National Energy Administration took the lead in setting up the “Network of Chinese Participation in APEC Energy Cooperation” in September 2017. The network aims to establish a regulated mechanism by integrating competitive Chinese energy resources, guiding Chinese units to actively participate in the project declaration and implementation under APEC mechanism, providing technical and intellectual support for China's work in the APEC Energy Working Group, and contributing to the APEC Energy Ministers Meeting and Leaders’ Summits.