The 6th Asia Pacific Energy Sustainable Development Forum Successfully Held in Tianjin
On September 16, 2020, the 6th Asia-Pacific Energy Sustainable Development Forum, which was organized by APEC Sustainabl...[more]
- Workshop on Energy Transition and Scaling-up Renewable Energy Successfully Held...| 2020-09-22
- Workshop on the APEC Cooperative Network of Sustainable Cities - 5th APEC Workshop on Sustainable Cities Successfully Held...| 2020-09-22
- The 6th Steering Commottee Meeting & the 5th Advisory Board Meeting of APSEC Successfully Held...| 2020-09-22
- APSEC Attended the 59th APEC Energy Working Group Meeting...| 2020-08-30
- The 2nd Five-Year Work Plan of APSEC is endorsed by EWG members...| 2020-08-20
In order to further standardize the Chinese Participation in APEC Energy Cooperation and promote Chinese cooperation in APEC Energy Working Group (EWG) and enhance the impact of working achievements. The Network of Chinese Participation in APEC Energy Cooperation was established by NEA in September 2017. The network aims to establish a standardized communication and management mechanism by integrating the advantageous resources in the field of energy in China, guide Chinese units to actively participate in the project declaration and implementation; coordinate the management of Chinese participation in all kinds of meetings and various activities; and provide technical and intellectual support for the NEA's work in the APEC EWG and contribute to the APEC Energy Ministers' Meeting and Leaders’ Meeting.