National Energy Administration Issued the Letter of Reply Agrees APSEC to Implement the Three-year Work Plan (2020-2022)
Only Chinese Version...[more]
- Professor ZHU Li Won Re-elected as President of the APEC Sustainable Energy Center...| 2020-02-21
- Conference AnnouncementￜThe 5th APEC Workshop on Sustainable Cites will be held in Surabaya, Indonesia...| 2019-12-05
- New Members of APEC Cooperative Network for Low Carbon Energy Efficient Cities ...| 2019-11-26
- Prof. Li Zhu, President of APSEC was Invited to Attend the Great Wall World Renewable Energy Forum...| 2019-11-18
- APSEC Participated in Power Week Asia in Singapore ...| 2019-11-19
In order to further standardize the Chinese Participation in APEC Energy Cooperation and promote Chinese cooperation in APEC Energy Working Group (EWG) and enhance the impact of working achievements. The Network of Chinese Participation in APEC Energy Cooperation was established by NEA in September 2017. The network aims to establish a standardized communication and management mechanism by integrating the advantageous resources in the field of energy in China, guide Chinese units to actively participate in the project declaration and implementation; coordinate the management of Chinese participation in all kinds of meetings and various activities; and provide technical and intellectual support for the NEA's work in the APEC EWG and contribute to the APEC Energy Ministers' Meeting and Leaders’ Meeting.